Monday, 8 April 2013

Post 9: thoughts Running Wild



Damien smiled as the song started. Running Wild was one of Caitlyn’s favorite songs. ‘Actually’ he thought. ‘come to think of it all of these are her favorites’. He paused for a moment as a McDonalds ad came on. ‘I’m seriously beginning to think that Caitlyn wrote this episode, I mean her favorite songs, Santana loving her so beautifully and this Samuel guy loving her in the way she’s always dreamed of being loved. This episode sounds like a lot of her old stories. I wonder whether she’s actually writing and acting on the sidelines…’ He jumped as his phone beeped again, a message from Marissa. “I’m wondering if Caitlyn has had a hand in writing this episode…This sounds so her, but on the other hand it’s so amazing to see” she wrote. Damien laughed as he responded, watching the TV for the next scene. “I literally just finished thinking that sentence myself” He got a reply just as it went to an ad break. “Next week we should watch it together?” Damien’s heart fluttered before settling down. “I’d love that” he said before putting his phone down and walking to the kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment