Monday, 8 April 2013

POST 5 – THE REALIZATION



He lifted her head softly and kissed her forehead before leaning down and kissing her softly on the lips. It was a short sweet kiss before Samuel pulled back, pushed her hair away and whispered. “I promise, this is truly the last night you’ll spend alone.” Then the show went to a commercial as Damien’s phone beeped. “Are you seeing this?” Caitlyn’s best friend and Damien’s long time crush Marissa texted him. “Caitlyn on Glee? Amazing as hell right? he responded smiling happily.
Did you know she was going?” Marissa replied.
Going where? he asked confused. “On the show? No, it surprised the hell out of me he finished.
Damien…Caitlyn’s in America…she’s not coming back for ages you know Marissa texted. “Was something wrong for her to need to flee the country?” she asked, and Damien smiled in spite of himself knowing he could hear her concern. “We weren’t talking…I had to leave…there were complications…that’s probably why she did though…but I’m so proud of her right now”. His phone beeped one more time as the show came back on. “Me too…I really am <3” and even though he knew that love heart was for Caitlyn; he still felt his heart skip a few beats.

No comments:

Post a Comment