Samuel took a deep breath staring straight
at Santana as embarrassed as he felt; he didn’t feel embarrassed at all. “I
think I’m falling in love with her. Like I said before; holding her, comforting
her, singing to her. Hearing her voice is like…It’s like hearing your favorite
song for the first time and feeling all the pieces of your life slot in thanks
to that song, that moment. She’s my moment.” Samuel paused finding his voice
again. “But I can’t be with her knowing I can’t save her. If I have to go day in
day out wondering whether she’ll make it through this…it’ll kill me too much”
He said as his face changed. Damien –along with Santana and the other viewers –
saw that he had just thought of something. “What?” Santana urged impatiently as
the corridors got noisier. “That’s just
it. I have to take her away from it.” He said adamantly as Santana let doubt
creep into her expression. “No, Santana listen to me, I promised her that this
was the last night she’d be alone. This is the only way I can keep that promise.
I’m going to go in there, take Emily and if her parents try and stop me I’ll
threaten to go to the police. Seriously, I’ll get Puck and Finn to go with me
so that we can grab as much of her stuff as we can, and-” Samuel was suddenly
cut off by Santana who was shaking her head. She shushed him thinking for a
moment. “They can still charge you with trespassing. Em’s window is at the
front of the house but nothing else is, Puck
can easily break into her window, take a whole heap of garbage bags and dump
all her stuff in them…Then bring her to my house. If they get suspicious I’ll
be a distraction pretending to be concerned about Emily.” The Latina shrugged.
“I’d take Britt, but we all know I’d have more sense alone” she bravely said.
Samuel closed his eyes, thinking through the plan nodding to himself. “Yes;
that’s more fool proof, and we can lock her door so that they can’t get
in…Maybe take Mike as well, everybody else is useless…well, except you – but
Santana, you can’t come. This could be dangerous, I think Kurt will easily come
along as a decoy but I’m not risking you as well. We need you for her when
she’s finally out of there” Samuel said. Santana tried to feebly protest but if
she really thought about it; she was too scared. She loved Emily, but her
parents were so scary that she did her absolute best to avoid them, it broke
her heart watching Emily cry over what had happened; although lately she had
stopped crying about it; just squeezing her own shoulder before putting on a
brave smile.
She nodded slowly as Brittney poked her
head around the door. “Okay, Britt and I will wait at my house. But please call
me if there’s anything wrong or anything I can do” She pleaded to the taller
guy. Samuel nodded grimly before turning away from the girls and starting to
sing a song that he loved. That reminded him of the blonde sitting on the floor
a hundred meters away from him crying and hugging herself.
No comments:
Post a Comment