Monday, 8 April 2013

POST 1 – Surprise Surprise



Damien was sitting at his computer screen when his phone beeped across the room. Rolling on his chair he picked up his phone. “Hey, It's Cait, do me a favour and please switch to channel 10, there's something really special I need to show you”. Damien was puzzled, but switched on the TV, finding channel 10 and settling in. The opening credit's of Caitlyn's favourite show 'Glee' came on and Damien rolled his eyes, she knew he hated that show. He went to turn it off, knowing that he could just make Caitlyn tell him what the thing was. But before he could he saw, Caitlyn's favourite character Santana speaking to some girl, they focussed on the girl she was talking to and Damien dropped the remote. It was Caitlyn! He turned up the volume. “Emily, I'm telling you, you should audition, seriously, we need people, and you need friends. Please?” Santana said confident at first and then quieter at the end of her sentence. Damien kept watching as Caitlyn's character nodded. “Okay, I'll see you there” she said walking away as Santana smiled.

They cut to the next scene which was in the theatre where Emily was standing there. “Hi guys, I'm Emily and I'm going to be performing a mash up of 'You Found Me' and 'How to Save a life' by The Fray”. She stepped back and grabbed a microphone as a short brunette whispered to a freakishly tall looking guy “boring”. A man who Damien assumed was the teacher cleared his throat loudly as Caitlyn glanced at Santana and smiled at her as a guy with dreadlocks stared intensely at her. “I’d…I’d like to dedicate this song to an old friend of mine. Someone who left me; and left me with so many questions to answer” Emily said closing her eyes tightly for a second as the music started.

No comments:

Post a Comment