Samuel’s locker
slammed shut in front of him. “Hey!” He complained loudly turning. Santana
stood before him raising her eyebrows. “Sorry, I thought you were Karaofsky.
I’m ready to kill him for what he did to Emily earlier” he said angrily and
protectively. Damien found himself smiling. He hoped the cast were taking care
of his Caitlyn. “That’s what I needed to talk to you about….Mrs. Pilsbury saw
the bruise on her back…she’s blamed Karaofsky for it” Santana said, glancing
around at the passing students. Samuel glanced around before pulling Santana
into the empty choir room. “Look, I hate Karofsky as much as all of us do…and
it is easily believable that he could have caused those bruises on Emily…but I
need to know what really happened Santana”. Samuel paused and stared intensely
at the Latina. “You’re a bitch Santana and I know that; but I know that…besides Brittany…Emily is the
one person you would go to any lengths for. I need that girl right now” he
finished as the girl had the grace to stare at the ground ashamed of her
personality. “Am I dealing with an abusive boyfriend? Or Ex-boyfriend for that
fact?...I don’t wanna do anything that could hurt her” He whispered. “I kissed
her Santana” he said, swallowing hard. “And I loved it…I loved holding her; and
comforting her” he admitted as the brunette looked up, a hard look in her eyes.
“It’s not a boyfriend. But I swear if you ever hurt her, I will not hesitate to
kill you. And Santana Lopez does not joke about this stuff” she said angrily,
with the same amount of protection that Samuel showed earlier. As Samuel went
to talk Santana put her hand up and continued speaking “It’s her parents. She
hasn’t told me much without bursting into tears, but from what I can gather it
started after she moved away in year 7 and it hasn’t stopped…If she gets
anything below a B, she get’s hit…If her parent’s get called about anything to
do with her – good or bad – she gets hit…That bruise on her back? Mr. Schue
called to ask if she had a history of depression because of how sad she seemed
during her audition piece. I know that Mrs. Pilsbury is going to call them
about the bruise…I’m really scared for her Samuel, but what can I do? I mean, I might be one of the
toughest bitches here, but outside; when it comes to truly terrifying people
I’m as scared as a twelve year old.” She finished, with tears in her eyes.
Samuel looked at her. “Ca..Can I speak now?” He asked softly. Santana nodded,
pushing the tears away, pretending they had never been there in the first
place. Damien came out of his trance for long enough to wonder if Caitlyn had
confessed to having a crush on the character Santana, or her crush on Samuel…He
laughed knowing that it would have been all over her face even if she hadn’t.
No comments:
Post a Comment