Monday, 8 April 2013

POST 2 – How To Save A Life/You Found Me – The Fray


Step One you said we need to talk
I walked, you said sit down it’s just a talk
I smiled politely back at you
You stared politely right on through
Some sort of window to your right
As I went left and you stay right
Between the lines of fear and blame
You began to wonder why you came
Where did I go wrong?
I lost a friend
Somewhere along in the bitterness
And you should have stayed up
With me all night
If you knew how to save a life

In the end
Everyone ends up alone
Losing him, the only one who’s ever known
Who I am, who I’m not and who I wanna be
No way to know how lost you will be next to me
Lost and insecure
You found me (you found me)
Lying on the floor
Surrounded (surrounded)
Why’d you have to wait?
Where were you? (where were you?)
Just a little late
You found me
You found me…..
Early Morning, Steady breaks
I’ve been calling
For years and years and years and years
And you never left me no messages
You never sent me no letters
You got some kinda nerve
Taking all I was


Where did I go wrong?
I lost a friend
Somewhere along in the bitterness
And you should have stayed up
With me all night
If you knew how to save a life
Lost and insecure
You found me (you found me)
Lying on the floor
Surrounded (surrounded)
Why’d you have to wait?
Where were you? (where were you?)
Just a little late
You found me
You found me…..

No comments:

Post a Comment