Samuel began singing. You come to me with scars on your wrist, saying this will be the last
night feeling like this.
Emily stared at him; in shock, and surprise,
apparently knowing the song. Damien had heard this somewhere before…Caitlyn had
put it as her facebook status one time. Just
came to say goodbye she sung beautifully. Didn’t mean for you to see me cry I’m fine.
But I
know it’s a lie she sung with Samuel before jumping
into the chorus
This
is the last night you’ll spend alone
Look
me in the eyes so I know you know
I’m
everywhere you want me to be
The
last night you’ll spend alone
I’ll
wrap you in my arms and I won’t let go
I’m
everything you need me to be
This
is the last night you’ll spend alone
Away
from me…away from me
Samuel pushed her head against his chest and
sung again.
The night is so long when, everything’s fallen
The night is so long when, everything’s fallen
You
give me your hand then, I’ll help you hold on
Tonight,
tonight
Emily sung the final chorus with a beautiful
soft feel to it, nice and quiet
This is the last night you’ll spend alone
This is the last night you’ll spend alone
Look
me in the eyes so I know you know
I’m
everywhere you want me to be
The
last night you’ll spend alone
I’ll
wrap you in my arms and I won’t let go
I’m
everything you need me to be
This
is the last night you’ll spend alone
Samuel rested his head on her head
I won’t let you say goodbye
I won’t let you say goodbye
And
I’ll be your reason why
The
last night, away from me,
Away
from me…
No comments:
Post a Comment